Recently some of my friends had the game “little circuit” from Djeco games and I successfully played it with my 3 year old daughter. To make it a little more fun to play I just had to change the rules a little. Anyway it is a great game for small kids – and home we have another great board game from Djeco called Tactilo. The next day I got the idea that we could use Tactilo to make our own version of little circuit. So here is what we did:
1: cut the PS4 box and unfolded it to a long game board.
2: Then we grabbed 5 colour markers and drew a path which we the randomly coloured in different colours (blue,red,yellow, purple). Then we used a green to add details.
3; We drew 2 traps – but you don’t need those.
4: Then i found an old dice and som label stickers. Luckily the dice was big. We cut out six square stickers – drew one colour on each of the first 4 and the a Bee and a Flower on the last two.
5: Glue them on the dice. Use the animals from Tactilo as playing pieces and the other bricks as tokens.
Ok here is my rule changes if you wan’t to try:
– all pick an animal and start in one end.
– When you roll the dice jump to the colour you roll. if there is another player go to the next field with the rolled colour.
– If you roll a flower , take a token and jump to the next field matching the colour where you are now.
– If you roll a bee, loose a token and go back to the previous same colour (little kids might not like this rule:)
– Custom traps. Only if you roll the same colour as the trap or a flower you may continue. (bee dont do anything here)
– When a player gets to the end zone he/she get 1 token and the game ends.
– The one with most tokens WIN.